WHEN TO CHOOSE SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- Dr McGovern is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons with extensive experience in all surgical procedures.
- There are a range of different breast cosmetic surgery procedures to help you achieve the look you want. Dr McGovern is skilled in breast enlargement, lift, reduction and reconstruction.
- Dr McGovern chose to have a 'Mommy Makeover' after she had her two daughters: this procedure restores the body after pregnancy and childbirth pulling muscles back together and removing excess skin.
- Body sculpting procedures such as tummy tucks, liposuction, arm and body lifts can all help to restore your looks and confidence
- The above link brings you to the web site of Coastal Empire Plastic Surgery, Dr. McGovern's practice based in Savannah, Georgia.
WHEN TO CHOOSE NON-SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- There are many new procedures to achieve a natural, youthful, long-lasting look without surgery, and do so with little or no downtime.
- As the face loses the structural volume that is necessary for a youthful profile, non-surgical options can restore volume without fundamentally changing a person’s looks to avoid an overly corrected, sculpted face.
- Non-surgical rejuvenation procedures include Botox, Dysport, Soft Tissue Fillers and Augmentation, revolutionary new Ulthera, Photodynamic Therapy and Triniti Facial Renewal.
- Changes to the appearance can be layered in over time and over several sessions so that discomfort and down time is kept to a minimum.
- Dr McGovern’s secret system evaluates the five layers which provide structure to the face and works with patients to achieve a youthful but natural look – her personal experience, communication skills and empathetic approach means that her patients get the results they want.